Apres Attendant - Winter Seasonal - OSP
Responsible for providing a variety of duties related to Food & Beverage services and are handled in a friendly, efficient, and professional manner. Able to answer all Owner & Guest questions and concerns.
Looking to fill part-time seasonal mid-November 2021 through mid-April 2022 – with flexibility to workdays, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Aprés Attendant – daily from approx. 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (still to be determined and may fluctuate during season) $16.50 - $17.75 per hour DOE
Part time seasonal team members have access to:
Bi-weekly pay checks
Colorado Sick Time Accrual
401(k) with company match
Local Perks and Benefits
Opportunity for gratuity and holiday bonus
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Nothing restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Always use owners/members/guests’ names when meeting, answering questions, making deliveries, greeting, or assisting owners/members/guests in any way.
- Responsible for assisting the Food & Beverage Supervisor / Wind Steward in maintaining a high quality of service, food, and beverages offered to owners and guests.
- Assist in plating food items for Aprés Ski as well as setting up, serving, and cleaning up.
- Always leave the kitchen, gathering rooms, and wine room in pristine condition.
- Assist the Food & Beverage Supervisor / Wine Steward in procuring, receiving, and stocking food and beverage products, as well as wine shipments for owners’ wine storage.
- Responsible for keeping the wine room kitchen stocked with wine glasses, plates, and cups.
- Help stock and maintain order in the basement kitchen.
- Help in keeping inventory of all wine the wine room storage areas.
- Assist housekeeping staff as needed to ensure that the wine room area is polished and that bathrooms are stocked and picked up.
- Pick up trash, dirty towels, and other misc. debris in the public areas.
- Must always speak and carry yourself in a professional manner in front of our owners, members, and guests.
- Respond to all Owner/Guest requests, questions, concerns with “Absolutely” attitude.
- Always maintain highest-level of guest service & professionalism.
- Learn Owner preferences; utilize to create memorable stays.
- Be able to clearly communicate needs and requests among departments.
- Learn and have knowledge of property, local events, and be able to confidently inform and recommend to Owners & Guests.
- Additional duties as assigned to support food and beverage department.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
- Willing to train.
- Must be at least 21 years of age for Aprés Service
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Prior experience in hospitality industry or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of and interest in food and wine, preferred.
- Background in food preparation and an understanding in food and beverage service, preferred.
- Must be able to obtain Colorado TIPS certification (Alcohol Server and Seller Training). Paid for by One Steamboat Place, as needed.
- In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm, and Charm.
- Ability to multi-task while remaining calm and focused.
- Be versatile, flexible, and willing to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Be detail-orientated and have follow through to complete each task set or started.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with co-workers, management, owners, members, and guests.
- Be professional with co-workers, vendors, and visitors.
- Learn One Steamboat Place’s different types of owners, guests, and members.
- Understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Manage priorities and workflow.
- Always speak and carry yourself in a professional manner in front of our owners, members, and guests.
- Record and log information timely and accurately.
- Communicate efficiently with each department and follow each department’s rules and procedures.
Physical and Mental Abilities:
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 10-25 pounds.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, regularly during shift.
- Must be able to walk, stand, and move about the property throughout shift to perform duties.
- Must have good personal hygiene and appearance.
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity.
- Must be able to grasp, write, use repetitive motion, listen, and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision; distance vision; color vision; peripheral vision; depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Pay: $16.50 to $17.75/hour
Job Status: Part Time,Seasonal